Florida is the Sunshine State of our globe. To begin, it is highly bejeweled with historic hotels, quaint inns, pretty & picturesque tourist destinations, and extensive beach resorts to perfect heart-warming memories for the tourists. It’s the love for this place that tourists often feel to treasure it in their memories by assuring it as their wedding destination. If you are in a love relationship and tying knots this year, let Florida- the state eye-witnessed several nuptials, be your place to commit sweet memories in love.
It’s never a clandestine that Florida is the godly blessed paradise destination for marriages. Brides do love Florida as it’s quite easy to arrive at, Pleasant and laid-back weather (highly suiting with marriages & its mood), sprawling beach resorts for after marriage parties & honeymoon as well many more. Since, it is recognized as the best wedding destination in the world, let this pick guide you to justify its uniqueness in beauty unrivaled in knotting two hearts for life!
Memories are the sweetest to treasure even if they have crossed several years in life. Such is true for me, when my best friend took me to this place for a surprise visit, proposed to me and then we get married. It took a very little time in my life but calculated several of the sweetest memories to embrace. Memorizing my marriage at the wedding destination in Florida, it has truly assisted me with unique happy moments in my life.
During my first visit, we (me & my husband) had fallen in love with almost everything… quaint cottages, palm-tree walkways, cozy lifestyle, warm sunshine, beach honeymoon treats, boutique shops, restaurants, great food, nature trails, nightlife entertainment, shopping joints, festivals, beach nightlife (for marriage & after-life parties), moss-draped oaks; a charming place gifted with natural essentials for marriage ceremonies bonding your love in relationships. It is quite a true in saying that beautiful marriage destinations do define Florida and vice versa.
Top 10 Marriage resorts in Florida:
1) The Ritz Carlton, Amelia Island
2) The Don CeSar, A Lowes Hotel St. Pete Beach
3) The Gasparilla Inn & Club, Ponte Vedra Beach
4) The Celebration Hotel, Celebration
5) Ocean Key Resort & Spa, Hollywood
6) Steinhatchee Landing Resort, Steinhatchee
7) The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa, Hollywood
8) Naples Grade Beach Resort, Naples
9) The Sundy House, Delray Beach
10) Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort, Marco Island
My favorite three wedding resorts out of the stupendous 25:
25 Marriage resorts are there in Florida suiting any of style combinations you are looking for your marriage… matching the ethnic in elegance to the beach modernity- these destinations are perfect to suit any of your desire.
1) The Ritz Carlton, Amelia Island: It’s a beach resort by The Ritz, which has perfected it as the stunning beauty to describe such a lovely relation in this world. Eight-storey outpost in Amelia Island, which overlooks 13 miles of the much known Pristine Beach, this resort perfectly season the decorations with scurry of Southern propriety.
2) Steinhatchee Landing Resort, Steinhatchee: Natural coast beauty in Florida measures a vast in astonishing surprise. Just from palms and beaches, it is enriched with easy assurance of moss-draped oaks and marshy-liner rivers too. In this fishing town of Steinhatchee, you will get natural beauty to experience from your newlywed life & companionship.
3) Ocean Key Resort & Spa, Hollywood: It’s the stylish gateway that radiates the South beach atmosphere, highly surprising availability in a place known for its outlandish behavior. You can sincerely experience sunset celebrations at the Mallory Square which is perfect for cherishing every steps of love, leading life in peace & harmony.
Author Bio: Soma Dutta is a content developer and writing on Travel Agency Kolkata& Tours from Kolkata holiday destinations is her sphere. In this piece, she is sharing her own experience in dream weddings of Florida- the rich wedding destination blessing nature’s beauty in marriage-knots of love.